Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Cipher 2012 - UCLA School of Dentistry

#The Best Cipher 2012 - UCLA School of Dentistry.

Good VDO of Cipher 2012 - UCLA School of Dentistry

Not long ago, I presented the story. Useful. these days i'm happy to present Video on Dentist In Salt Lake City Utah. i would like it to dam my sisters. and the public. info that's useful. with your friends. Cipher 2012 - UCLA School of Dentistry, that I even have seen this as an excellent contribution. VDO is the knowledge. The End. Judgment within the view. Cipher 2012 - UCLA School of Dentistry Video Clips. Duration : 6.27 Mins.

Video Debuted at the UCLA 2012 School of Dentistry Variety Show. Lyrics for those that asked.... DOZA, Nickle-Nickle-Nine, FresYES, CA (D1): What's up class of 2015, shout out to you guys Let me hit you up with an introduction I'm Kris Mendoza, Farzad Inc Productions I make like Anchor Man, jump into the bear pit It's called dental school, you're thrown in and that's it I have to be same animal, but a different beast For our success at success, to be increased I go to sleep with my typodont under my head Hope the Tooth Fairy give me cash for teeth I shread I'm studying, but like a Boss I'm strugglin Takin inspiration from that Cali boy, J-Lin What's up with this school's Anatomy? Systems learnin all about Cardiology I thought I came here to work on some teeth All these tests, and I want to go drink, with Toby Keith From a red Solo cup, but it is what it is Just one last question, "Who's ready for the quuuiz?" MC TYCA (Thank You, Come Again), The Temperamental Streets of Orange, CA (D2): Yeah, uh, shout out to Mike Pace This is for Mike Pace... Shut up Mike Pace Yeah man, what's a class 1 or 2 or 3? You see, those words mean nothing to me Just give me, not I, a P And I'll let you be free from the fee I didn't mean that as a threat, don't sweat Let me explain I'm like the nerves of your brain, like the hair of a Super Sayan Not to be lame, I'll start with my name Forward or back, it be the same... huh I entered this dental game with the fame of the 1-4 frame I mean that as ...
View Related articles related to Dentist In Salt Lake City Utah. I Roll below. I even have suggested my friends to help share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share Cipher 2012 - UCLA School of Dentistry.
We'll get this from me. I am pleased to present the information.


No comments:

Post a Comment