Friday, June 22, 2012

I'm Doug Perry and I'm NOT a Mormon.

1# I'm Doug Perry and I'm NOT a Mormon..

VDO of I'm Doug Perry and I'm NOT a Mormon.

I'm Doug Perry and I'm NOT a Mormon. Tube. Duration : 4.68 Mins.


We had a good read. For the benefit of yourself. Be sure to read to the end. I want you to get good knowledge from Dentist Salt Lake City Utah. There's lots of nice folks out there talking about how they're dentists and housewives and skateboarders and nice normal things and - whatdaya know?! - they're Mormons! Well, I'm not nice and normal. I'm a little irritated at the worship of Joseph Smith, especially since I don't think he was that special or unique. In fact, I think he missed the mark by a pretty wide margin - and God has been raising up lots of other people to try to do what he was SUPPOSED to do. He knew about the city church, he knew we needed unity, he knew that leaders should lead by service and sacrifice, not autocratic authority - which is all the EXACT opposite of what the Mormon machine has become! How can any things this factious and schizmatic still claim to be different than all the other denominations out there? Please folks. I'm not trying to be mean. This is from the heart and I mean every word. Something is wrong in Mormon land. Take a hard look. Seek the voice of GOD, not men. He'll probably tell you He STILL wants the one true Church restored! As for me, I'm going to keep pressing forward with what God told me to do and we'll see what happens. You build your altar and I'll build my altar and we'll see which catches fire first. More at www.FellowshipOfTheMartyrs.com
View Related articles associated with Dentist Salt Lake City Utah. I Roll below. I actually have counseled my friends to help share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share I'm Doug Perry and I'm NOT a Mormon..


No comments:

Post a Comment